**Job Description** We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team, Nordstrom Direct, ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
A day in the life…
The on-figure, male model for non-recognizable/sell shot photography is responsible for modeling garments for use on the Nordstrom website.
• Must be comfortable standing and changing garments during an 8 hour shoot day
• Punctuality is a must to adhere to the shoot schedule
• Maintain body measurements within .5” of specs listed below
• Work with a photography crew to produce high quality results that fulfill the creative direction
• Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative
• Show commitment to team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication
• Demonstrate productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
The on-figure, male model for non-recognizable/sell shot photography should fit a typical sample size Medium top and 32 waist pant and if hired maintain consistent body measurements within .5” of specs listed below:
• Height 6’0” – 6’2”
• Chest 38 – 41”
• Waist 30 – 32”
• Shoe Size 9 – 11 preferred
**To Apply You Must:**
• Submit current photos (front, side, back) and measurements with resume
• Be 18 years or older
• Be willing to be measured and photographed if called in for an interview
• Minimal body art preferred
• Experience a plus
• Cannot have agency representation
**You own this if you have…**
• Familiar with the fast paced studio environment
• Comfortable in front of a camera
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of commitment to service, productivity and teamwork
**We’ve got you covered…**
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
+ Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
+ Life Insurance and Disability
+ Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com at http://www.nordstrom.com/ .
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day – from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
We strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
**OWNERS AT HEART**
We treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
**CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGING**
We approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
**HERE TO WIN**
We’re committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
**WE EXTEND OURSELVES**
We treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!