**Job Description** **Vendor Asset Specialist (Flex), Online Operations – Salesperson Video** Salesperson Video (SPV) is a company-wid
**Vendor Asset Specialist (Flex), Online Operations – Salesperson Video**
Salesperson Video (SPV) is a company-wide initiative to connect our online customers with our stores and our people through short videos on the product page. The ideal SPV Vendor Asset Specialist has a strong sense of ownership in handling and preparing samples within the Photo Studio through the video production process.
**A day in the life…**
• Partner with the Facilities and Studio VAS team to process all samples from vendors for video, as well as items from fulfillment centers in a timely manner
• Prepare all items for video by unboxing, creating sample tag, and checking-in sample
• Receive completed video items from stores, package and ship out to return items to vendors
• Prioritize items to meet necessary deadlines in close partnership with Project Coordinator
• Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate
**You own this if you have…**
• 2 years of experience in fashion retail work or related degree
• Excellent organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure all deadlines are met with a high level of accuracy
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication as well as strong interpersonal and relationship-management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a commitment to following through on agreed upon objectives
• Proficiency in MS Office suite and ability to learn necessary software applications, specifically with Macintosh computers
**_*** This is a flexible schedule and on-call, as needed position. Hours and scheduling will depend on volume of work ***_**
**We’ve got you covered…**
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
+ Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
+ Life Insurance and Disability
+ Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com at http://www.nordstrom.com/ .
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day – from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
We strive to know our customers better than anyone else. We listen, anticipate, build trust and move with speed to deliver on their needs.
**OWNERS AT HEART**
We treat every interaction as an opportunity to make an impact and deliver excellence.
**CURIOUS AND EVER CHANGING**
We approach problems with curiosity and create solutions. We unlock potential to be bold, think big and inspire innovation.
**HERE TO WIN**
We’re committed to delivering results, both today and tomorrow. We win as a team by supporting and challenging one another to be better every day.
**WE EXTEND OURSELVES**
We treat each other with respect and kindness. We do the small things that make a big difference. We create a welcoming environment, helping people feel connected, valued and part of one community.
Come on! Join us!