Chipotle Mexican Grill
Lead Developer, Software (21009064) Description **THE OPPORTUNITY** Lead Software Developer will lead an agile team of developers in full stack deve
Lead Developer, Software (21009064)
Lead Software Developer will lead an agile team of developers in full stack development. Designing and implementing projects ranging from internal business applications to public facing e-commerce sites. Focus on single page application, component-based architecture, Restful API design and development, and both relational and non-relational data stores.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
* Working with IT project team to understand and implement defined requirements
* Designing and implementing solutions within Chipotle’s defined infrastructure
* Maintaining all developed applications with respect to enhancements and bug fixes
* Designing and developing custom solutions to address various business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization
* Designing and creating data interfaces to integrate corporate or 3rd party systems
* Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices
* Maintaining constant communication within IT and other business units.
* Manage, mentor, and groom other developers on the team
* Perform quarterly and annual reviews of performance
* Create development action plans for members of the team
**WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE**
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 5-10 years of experience
* Success in leading the development portion of a team in an agile environment
* Ability to support the development of team members technical and career growth
* Experience performing performance reviews
* Excellent skills in C#, .NET technologies, WebAPI
* Ability to design and implement Restful APIs
* Ability to design and implement scalable, fault tolerant, highly complex systems.
* Excellent understanding of caching strategies and technologies
* Ability to guide and teach junior members of the team including performing code reviews, enforcing department standards, and instructing team members on new technologies
* Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
* Excellent understanding of Relational and Non-Relational data stores – i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB.
* Design and Implement complex designs with a high degree of visual and functional integrity
* Ability to effectively interact with different business units in order to gather requirements/feedback
* Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
* Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications
* Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions
* Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work well on a team
* Ability to work independently and produce required results without close supervision
* Ability to mentor, manage, and groom other developers
* Ability to teach technical topics and ideas to less experienced team members
* Strong belief in complete testing of software
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
**CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD**
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We’re changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California – Newport Beach – 9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660