Chipotle Mexican Grill
Product Manager, Adobe Experience Manager (21016747) Description **THE OPPORTUNITY** The Product Manager, Adobe Experience Manager will be the cus
Product Manager, Adobe Experience Manager (21016747)
The Product Manager, Adobe Experience Manager will be the customer advocate in building the best customer journeys for their digital products throughout the CMG product lifecycle. Working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system (for Sites) and digital Asset Mgt system (Assets), including experience with implementation/migration to AEM. Solicit, analyze and define strategies and features for large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations to AEM, translation, analytics, marketing automation, asset management etc.) in order to drive towards achieving business KPIs. Work with dev teams in defining the why and assisting with feature refinement. Building and maintaining a 6 to 12 month roadmap aligning with the overall product org goals and strategies.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
* Setting their products’ vision and strategies through alignment with the overall CMG Digital Strategy through collaboration to instill trust with stakeholders and Product Leaders.
* Building and driving their products’ roadmap, feeding into the Digital Product Roadmap, driving for results.
* Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly; assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products; make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
* Collaboration by working closely with Product Owners and Product Design to ensure product vision & strategy is understood and can be effectively translated into features and user stories that successfully deliver upon the Product Roadmap.
* Partnership with Product Owners, Product Design and stakeholders to better understand customer problems, business objectives, and success metrics; Gather and prioritize product and customer experiences, ideas, and suggestions, translating them into business and/or technical requirements driving for excellent guest experiences.
* Knowing and responding to their product KPIs, driving enhancements, iterating on the product to drive success, identify and prioritize high potential ideas to work on.
* Incorporate and communicate learnings back into the company to further improve the product and overall business strategy.
**WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE**
* Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
* 3+ years’ experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management system (for sites) and digital asset management system (assets), including experience with implementation/migration to AEM.
* 3-5 years in Product Management experience in an agile environment.
* Ability to Solicit, Analyze and define strategies and features for large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations to AEM, translation, analytics, marketing automation, asset management etc.) in order to drive towards achieving business KPIs.
* Ability to work with dev teams in defining the why and assisting with feature refinement.
* Cross-team communication and dependency coordination across Adobe Experience Management suite of tools, customer-facing products integrating with AEM, and internal systems.
* Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, championing the company goals and values, and building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders.
* Strong understanding of UX design, user flow and wireframes. Experience using an agile tracking tool like Rally or Jira. Ability to multi-task effectively and work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Ability to balance the demands of concurrent projects.
* Ability to establish strong relationships and work effectively with RSC and Operations Leadership and cross functional teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with solid listening, facilitation, and presentation skills.
* Product Management or Product Owner Certifications (various) preferred.
**WHO WE ARE**
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
**CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD**
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We’re changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California – Newport Beach – 9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660