Chipotle Mexican Grill
Program Manager (21021763) Description **THE OPPORTUNITY ** The successful candidate will manage complex cross-functional initiatives that target st
Program Manager (21021763)
**THE OPPORTUNITY **
The successful candidate will manage complex cross-functional initiatives that target strategic objectives. This role requires a seasoned Program Manager who is comfortable driving efforts across departments and functions, effectively communicating and managing through challenges to deliver successful results.
**HOW YOU’LL LEAD**
* Leads the execution of programs and projects within the constraints of budget, schedule, and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
* Persuades, influences, and leads others on complex issues of strategic importance to the program/project.
* Interprets and explains project impacting information to colleagues and Chipotle leadership.
* Defines and negotiates major issues, business plans, and other strategic matters with management and executive leadership; has impact on departmental and corporate vision/strategy.
* Responsible for making significant improvements to processes and systems to enhance performance of job area.
* Responsible for using significant conceptualizing, reasoning, and interpretation skills.
* Makes decisions regarding priorities within the immediate job area.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
* Plans, organizes, and executes large and complex programs. Leads regular interactions with the executive sponsor, steering committee, and business stake holders to inform, alert, negotiate, and maintain a continuing good relationship and shared vision for the program outcome.
* Makes strategic decisions for the organization specific to the management of scope, budget, and schedule across projects and programs.
* Establishes and ensures appropriate governance functions for the program in accordance with established enterprise policies, leading practices and on behalf of the executive sponsors.
* Facilitates identification of project/program risks, develops and assigns responsibility for mitigation actions, manages mitigation plan.
* Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts within own technical area to design advanced solutions; demonstrates understanding of key business drivers. Serves as an expert within a technical area and educates others on technical issues.
* Collaborates with clients, business partners, and transaction centers to deliver services.
* Develops and communicates project management best practices.
* Helps define project KPIs to drive performance improvements in the organization
* Supports the implementation process and leading/aligning the efforts of the EPMO; forges strong partnerships with appropriate constituencies.
* Delegates tasks to appropriate team members; lends expertise to facilitate effective implementation.
* Collaborates with clients and business partners to deliver value.
* Providing necessary support as Incident Manager On Call (IMOC) as needed
**WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE**
* Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in program/project management.
* Proven understanding and experience in methodologies such as Agile (Scrum), SDLC, and related methodologies.
* Ability to pull a diverse group of stakeholders with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
* Experience leading, facilitating and integrating high quality projects, including identifying partners and sub-project owners and driving deliverables to timeline. Strong vendor management experience.
* Manages the execution of programs and projects within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
* Ability to multitask and juggle multiple requests and projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
* Years of experience, 8+
* Year of experience in Program Management, 3-5
* Required: BS/BA in Business or technology-related discipline.
* Preferred: Proven continued education and training over a career and appropriate certifications such as PMP, ACP, CSM, PgMP.
**WHO WE ARE**
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,800 restaurants as of March 31, 2021, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With over 97,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and former executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
**CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD**
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We’re changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California – Newport Beach – 9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660