Chipotle Mexican Grill
Senior Analyst, Learning and Development (21009001) Description THE OPPORTUNITY We’re looking for a Sr. Analyst of Learning & Development who wil
Senior Analyst, Learning and Development (21009001)
We’re looking for a Sr. Analyst of Learning & Development who will partner with all areas of Human Resources for facilitating, instructing and delivering technical and soft skills training to new and existing employees, consistent with the business units and company-wide training policies and procedures. This role also partners closely with Restaurant Operations to deliver training solutions focused on Leadership Development. Someone in this role also provides training guidance and operational support to the Learning and Development Team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Proactively conducts technical and soft skills training in-person and virtually, leveraging technology to provide success in an employee’s current role and/or desired role.
* Acts as the LMS system administrator and collaborates with HRIT and Restaurant Training to manage LMS content, analyze reporting, and recommend action.
* Ensures employees across the country and in multiple time zones have a positive learning experience, which may include some travel and/or virtual facilitation.
* As a part of the learning environment, coaches employees on how to be successful when engaging with other team members, customers and management.
* Engage in learning through train-the-trainer processes and self-development to expand the quantity of instructional content which can be facilitated on multiple subjects to multiple markets (understanding market specificity) and to one or more business lines.
* Provides evaluative, constructive feedback to other facilitators to ensure employees’ future success resulting from all learning modalities. May also provide constructive feedback on process, delivery, and desired results to HR and/or other members of the team.
* Support leaders to continue coaching employees to apply new skills post- training
* Assist members and/or observe and coach employee’s one-on-one to improve performance which may include observation, feedback and engaging employees to participate, take action, and commit to change.
* Supports and helps lead change management initiatives.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor’s degree in human resources or another related field.
* 5 plus years of experience in a Facilitator role in similar or related the industry or
business unit in the functional area(s) training on.
* Experience in Instructional Design and Content Creation.
* Experience with Articulate, Rise360 preferred but not required.
* Industry related experience highly desired.
* 3rd party training program certifications (such as Ken Blanchard’s SLII, DiSC,
* Effective administrative and organizational skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Knowledge of general human resources practices and procedures.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
**CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD**
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California – Newport Beach – 9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660