Chipotle Mexican Grill
Senior Analyst, Workforce Management Scheduling (21016743) Description **THE OPPORTUNITY** Chipotle is looking for a Workforce Management Scheduli
Senior Analyst, Workforce Management Scheduling (21016743)
Chipotle is looking for a Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst to join the Restaurant Excellence team. This role will own the Scheduling functionality of the Workforce Management system including all inputs and outputs to support restaurant operations. This critical role supports the restaurant scheduling process through thoughtful functionality and compliance adherence.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
* Operate as the subject matter expert on scheduling practices and functions within Kronos Workforce Dimensions. Partner with operations teams to ensure critical Kronos Workforce Dimensions functionality operates effectively for restaurants.
* Monitor and ensure backend integrations deliver accurate and timely data, execute Adhoc support where failures occur, build requirements to meet ongoing system evolution.
* Operate the internal processes, scheduling templates, user profiles, rule sets, auto scheduler functions, to support efficient scheduling.
* Monitor and report on system scheduling functions, develop metrics to ensure system reliability and trust, determine corrective plans of action as required.
* Analyze and report on filed scheduling metrics to provide holistic scheduling overview while supporting troubleshooting down to location level.
* Support training partners with subject matter expertise to ensure all training materials are current.
**WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE **
To perform this job successfully, you will need to be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, Industrial Engineering background is a plus.
* 4+ years of experience in scheduling functions and configuration for workforce management platform, Kronos preferred.
* 4+ years of experience with scheduling compliance rules and regulations.
* Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills.
* Restaurant or retail experience.
* Highly organized and self motivated to support a tech forward company.
* Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
* Up to 10%-20% travel.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants as of December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visitWWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
**CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD**
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We’re changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
Primary Location: California – Newport Beach – 9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
To apply for this job please visit de.jobsyn.org.