Chipotle Mexican Grill
Senior iOS Developer (21015952) Description **THE OPPORTUNITY ** The Senior iOS engineer will be focused on designing and building engaging custom
Senior iOS Developer (21015952)
**THE OPPORTUNITY **
The Senior iOS engineer will be focused on designing and building engaging customer experiences using mobile technologies. The ideal candidate is passionate about redefining an eCommerce experience through a mobile lens.
**WHAT YOU’LL DO**
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Working with IT project team to understand and implement defined requirements
* Designing and implementing solutions within Chipotle’s defined infrastructure
* Maintaining all developed applications with respect to enhancements and bug fixes
* Designing and developing custom solutions to address various business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization
* Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices
* Maintaining constant communication within IT and other business units.
**WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE**
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 5+ years of experience.
* Expertise with modular design and component-based architectures
* Expertise with reactive programming and SOLID
* Expertise with MVC and MVVM
* Expertise with CI/CD with testing and release automation
* Expertise releasing and maintaining and application in the app store and/or play store.
* Expert understanding of, and the ability to articulate, the structure of the iOS operating systems.
* Swift, AutoLayout, SwiftUI, Objective-C
* Http, Firebase Analytics
* Bonus: .NET and/or Xamarin experience, Azure
* Ability to effectively interact with different business units in order to gather requirements/feedback
* Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic
* Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
* Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications
* Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions
* Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work well on a team
* Ability to work independently and produce required results without close supervisor
**CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD**
Food served fast does not have to be a typical fast-food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you will join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.
**WHO WE ARE**
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Chipotle had over 2,750 restaurants on December 31, 2020, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. It is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With nearly 88,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology, and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, the founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado, in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
Primary Location: California – Newport Beach – 9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
9998 – 610 Newport Office-(09998)
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach 92660
To apply for this job please visit de.jobsyn.org.