Location: Tech Ops (DFW-SV04)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 66038
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
**Why you’ll love this job**
+ This job is a member of the Technical Operations Team within the Integrated Operations Division.
+ Responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties and project support. Primary responsibility of this job will consist of data export and report creation and maintenance for the larger team.
+ Responsible for creating work packages, tracking, proofreading and archiving for company procedure manuals and AA Repair Documents.
**What you’ll do**
• Review and process revisions for AA generated manuals per established FAA guidelines
• Final proofreading of AA generated manuals prior to releasing
• Upload work packages, procedure manuals and AA repair documents into the AirVault archiving system
• Close out of revisions once manuals are released
• Releasing of Engineering Orders into IBM Notes
• Interface with multiple computer programs or software to manage daily work execution
• Create and maintain standard reports and ad hoc queries in Excel
• Interaction with Tech Ops personnel and other AA organizations
• Effectively communicate with team and internal customers
• Various administrative tasks and other projects as assigned
**All you’ll need for success**
**Minimum Job Requirements – Education and Experience**
• Must be proficient in using Adobe Pro, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, Outlook/Outlook Calendaring (different time zones) and Internet/Intranet
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, analytical, oral/written communication and proficient PC skills
• Self-motivated, yet team oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language
• High School diploma or GED equivalency
**Preferred Job Requirements – Education and Experience**
• Knowledge of various technical manuals and their structure as defined by Maintenance Publications preferred
• AirVault experience preferred
• Sharepoint experience preferred
**What you’ll get**
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
+ Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
+ Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
+ Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
+ 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
+ Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
**Feel free to be yourself at American**
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 66038
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. American Airlines, Inc fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history.
To apply for this job please visit de.jobsyn.org.